Sunday, February 18, 2007

Struggle to remember

I came home from work yesterday dog tired. (Why do we say that? My dogs are full of piss and vinegar.)

It was just one of those days where I struggled to get anything done. The whole day was just an uphill battle. Sigh

But I had collected two great quotes from out of the mouths of fellow construction workers. I was quite happy to salvage anything from this day.

But when I woke up this morning I had forgotten one of them. Damn!

So I can leave you with only one bit of wisdom from out of the mouths of wage slaves;

“Don’t be such a pussy. You were probably not the only kid in your class whose mom had a penis.”

I just remembered the other one!!!

“It takes over two hundred muscles in the face to make a frown. It only takes three muscles for me to bitchslap you.”

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home