Sunday, April 13, 2008

Don't do this. Trust me.

Please welcome me back to the land of the living.

I have been sick since the middle of last month. Not just a lingering cold kind of thing, but a body shaking, trembling, wet cough, accompanying fevers and other terrible symptoms kind of thing.

The worse part is that I really did not know how sick I was. I just toughed it out and did what I thought needed to be done. Went to work, did the laundry, and a lot of other things that I should not have done.

Sometimes I am a stupid bastard.

I was so sick and wallowing in self pity that I forgot to wish the lovely Mrs. Troll a happy birthday, sentencing me to at least one year of guilt trips and other indignities. (I do love to travel)

If you have any kind of significant other in your life, please do not be as stupid as me and forget a birthday. Even Trolls should not get away with such boorish behavior.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home