Sunday, October 02, 2005

I could be rich!

One of my comments said that I sounded like a walking advertisement.

This one hit kinda close to home. I always wanted to be the next Ron Popeil, hawking silly gadgets on TV and telling the world how cool I really am.

I have to admire anyone that can sell insecure men spray paint for the head.

On that note let me introduce some ideas that I have had over the years that never seemed to pan out.

The cordless hammer.
The cordless screwdriver.
Poverty vacations on the Rio Grande.
     Selling rich people a campsite on the river with a tent.
The Dumbshit Gun
     A gun that shoots bumperstickers that say, “I am a dumbshit.”
Cheese flavored toothpaste in a can.

And last but not least;
     New Mexiclams!  Clams grown in New Mexico
     Green chile clams
     Salsa clams
     Chipotle clams

I even came up with a cool slogan for the New Mexiclams

        “Everybody loves clams!”

I think I could be rich if I could save enough money for clam seeds.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmmm...interesting idea "New Mexiclams"....

I might know someone who can front you the seed money

7:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home