Thursday, December 29, 2005

Happiness is a Warm Bed

For some unknown reason, one of two furnaces in the Trollhouse refused to work this season. Of course it would be the one that heats my bedroom. The Mrs. and I were sleeping in the living room where we were basking in the warmth of the pellet stove.

I got fed up with sleeping on the hide-a-bed and decided to play with the furnace again. After fiddling with this thingy and futzing with another thingy and probably doing at least seven things that are not safe, I got the damn thing working again!

I was so happy that I did the Troll Dance of Happiness and Joy. Trust me, you do not want to see that.

The Mrs. and I spent a wonderful night in a real bed and did not freeze our little naughty bits off.

Sometimes happiness is just a warm place to sleep.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home