Saturday, December 24, 2005

Ploop!

I should be blogging and commenting on the state of the holiday. I should be sharing insights into the nature of giving and receiving gifts. Maybe later.

I tried earlier today and what I had to say was even too black for my taste, and I have rather dark tastes.

I just can’t bring myself to post about dead children in the news. I won’t share with you tales of drunken drivers killing families and mothers leaving their children unattended to die in house fires while they are at the bar.

I hope you have a happy holiday and that you are not out there with the last minute shoppers bashing and bruising each other in a festive holiday fashion while singing the wrong words to some annoying Christmas song.

Merry Christmas. (And if you are a PC freak and take offense at that, go stick a Christmas tree up your ass. Pointy end first and take it nice and slow for the full effect. Leave the decorations on, specially the glass ones.)

I just had a mental image of the little lights going out one by one. It made me smile.

You can probably tell what kinda mood I am in.

Love to some, waves to a lot more, and the rest can go join the PC freak that I mentioned earlier.

Send pictures. I could use a good cheering up.

(Lights going out…..ploop!)  

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home