Saturday, November 11, 2006

RHIP

I am often frustrated by the stupidity of some people.

My bosses sent me to another project for a couple of days. It is one that I am quite familiar with and know the people there. They are very nice people and have been repeat customers.

I needed some help moving large heavy things and asked the boss for a couple of laborers for a few hours.

The guys that I got were dumb as stumps and weird as a three- legged baby at a twin’s convention.

These guys seem to have no idea of how to behave in public. When you are in a building that is occupied by well-educated people in nice cloths, loudly using the word ‘fuck’ in place of EVERY part of speech is not appropriate.

They could not remember how to operate an elevator and were making very inappropriate comments to the people who were helping us.

I understand that we are in construction, but there are times and places to at least ACT like you have more sense than a monkey trying to fuck a football. This was one of those times. They failed to notice, even when I told one of them that this would be a good time to shut up.

I was embarrassed by their behavior and apologized to everyone.

Then I told the boss that I really really really wanted to fire one of them.

He would not let me!

It seems that he was saving that pleasure for himself.

It would seem that Rank does indeed Have It’s Privileges.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home