Thursday, March 08, 2007

Where the hell am I ?

I think I am going somewhere today.

On this day, the Mrs. and I celebrate our 10th wedding anniversary.

She has carefully planned a trip and simply refuses to tell me where we are going.

She even went so far as to pack for me so I would have no idea what to expect.

She does assure me that wherever we are going, it will have Internet access, so the next time I post I should be somewhere else.

(And if I do not post, then she has probably come to her senses and dropped me in some deep hole somewhere to die a horrible death because I am terrible at gifting or any one of a plethora of justifiable reasons for getting rid of me.)

Frankly, I am very glad that she has chosen to keep me for as long as she has.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy 10th from me and the Mrs Luft Krigare. Troll, you make Mrs Troll happy, and that's a wondeful thing. Hope you guys have a blast.

4:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home