Sunday, April 20, 2008

I have a dream.

In this year of Presidential elections and heated debates I think we need a new kind of candidate.

I would sum up his/ her agenda as I would hope he/she would run his/her campaign.

No bullshit.

Could you imagine a campaign with no bullshit? No candidates sniping at each other and making big deals out of nothing while ignoring the real issues that will have to be dealt with.

Debates would actually teach us something about each candidate and news would have a lot less to talk about during the campaign.

Political ads would be forced to be honest and to the point, saving contributors millions and viewers from changing the channel during each commercial break.

Due to the nature of men and the way people behave, I will see this happen when monkeys fly outta my butt while singing popular movie songs.

Sigh.

But I can dream…..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home