Monday, October 17, 2005

It's all in the vowels

Hello. My name is Troll and I am a cell phone user.

I have used cell phones for years. My immediate family presently has four lines of service.

I still get PISSED when I am trying to talk to someone and all I get in response are vowel sounds. It is like talking to a stuttering retarded drowning person.

"A Er u u u ow hoirs blip i u o and now I have to u u ssssssssssss
i e o e i u e a nd a gu u o or g e ."

How in hell can you respond to something like that? I never learned to speak gibberish in school. (Perhaps I should have. It seems to be used by a lot of Americans, especially in Dentist offices.)

I wish I could speak only in consonants. That way I would at least feel like I am making an intelligent response to a vowel statement.

Since I am unable to do these things I do what everybody does. I make static sounding noises, yell something like "I can't hear you , you are breaking up" and hang up.

1 Comments:

Blogger p-dub said...

Yeah. Sure wish I could get better coverage...

But, in the meantime:

...i own u ack aw e 4 --

oh -- never mind...

8:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home