Sunday, January 01, 2006

Happy New Year!

Welcome to 2006. We’re glad you made it!

I don’t do the resolution thing. When asked what my resolutions are, I tell people that I resolve to not make resolutions. That’s one resolution I can keep year after year.

I went to bed last night way before ten. One of the StepTrolls was stunned that I would not want to be there to bring in the New Year. Before going to sleep, I gave that concept a bit of thought.

StepTroll is about fifteen years old. My first Fifteen New Years were a pretty exciting thing to me. My second Fifteen New Years were pretty much an excuse to get fucked up and do stupid things. My third Fifteen New Years were learning that being fucked up all the time was not a good thing.

I am now in the fourth Fifteen New Years and I have no idea what my thing is this time, but I am bound and determined to enjoy and make the best of it.

No matter what Fifteen New Years you are in, I hope you are enjoying it and learning something every day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home