Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Temple to Trash

I don’t know what I did to piss off the managers of the RV Park, but when I arrived home last night something had changed.

White Trash Man had moved.

Guess where he moved.

That’s right! Right next to me! Thirty empty spaces in the park, at least, and he moves one space away from me, with his front door facing me.

I now get to listen to his yapping canine-like creation constantly affirming that it is alive in Stereo! It’s just like having the little shit machine in my lap! Oh the Joy!

I have not decided what I am going to do. Murder is out. Its not the dogs fault the man is crazy.

He brought all his ‘collectables’ with him. I am particularly taken with the table he made from stolen milk crates that sits next to his “lounge chair” beside the door. Five gallon buckets, cinder blocks, and a spare rooftop air conditioner adorn this temple to trash.

This monument to mobile living now blocks what once was a decent view of the sunset.  I guess I will talk to the managers and see if I can move this weekend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home