Monday, September 25, 2006

Imagination

I don’t know about you, but my imagination is my relief valve.

If I did not use my imagination productively, I would be dead or in prison somewhere for committing general reduction of the less gifted of the population.

I am not particularly tolerant of stupid, and I work with and see stupid every day.

So I turn my homicidal tendencies into mental videos. One of my favorites is an offender being boxed, and that box being filed with expanding foam sealant. I have a lot of soothing images just like that one. They help keep me sane.

If I didn’t, I would be one of those people that takes a large weapon to a high place and shoots strangers at random before taking his life in a dramatic fashion. (Actually, I would never do such a thing. I feel that shooting strangers from a distance is too impersonal. If one really wants to do such a thing, it should be face-to-face and intimate. I am sure you get the idea.)

If I happen to threaten you with climbing your abdomen, reaching down your throat, grabbing your intestines, and then wrapping them around your throat to strangle you, just be thankful that I have shown self control and used my imagination instead of my anger.

If I just call you a filthy name, it means that I probably like you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home