Thursday, September 21, 2006

People

I do not understand people.

I don’t get it when someone wants something from me and then acts like it’s an imposition for him or her to actually have to do something like wait for an answer. Contrary to popular belief I have things in my life that I consider more important than you wanting a cord of wood from a friend of a friend that I see almost as often as I say nice things about my co-workers.

I don’t get it when I try to do a favor for someone and they feel they can lecture me on how I could have done it better, or faster, or in a manner that would make them feel all warm and fuzzy. Contrary to popular belief, I don’t spend time waiting just to satisfy someone else’s desires.

I don’t get it when I am in the middle of something that is important to me and someone wants to interrupt my thought just to satisfy his or her urges, then get pissey when I am short with them. Contrary to popular belief, I do not look forward to having people intrude into my personal space just to pass the time.

If you do any of these things, then just stop it. If you think I am talking about you, then get over yourself. I am talking in general.

I just needed to vent.

(I would like it to be known that no animals, people, or even vegetables were hurt in the writing of this post. In my imagination, however, the hospitals are full….)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home