Sunday, September 10, 2006

Damn pretentious server

Blogger pisses me off more often than not.

I have a system to making posts. That system involves writing posts and looking at them for a while before I put them up, just to make sure that I don’t make too big an ass out of myself.

I use the Word plugin that will let me post from the word processor, a feature that I like a lot.

Except that a lot of the time the damn thing will not work, gives me an error message, and makes me want to rip the intestines out of someone that I have never met.

Someday, when I get my head out of my ass, I will buy a real website and the proper software.

In the meantime I will remain pissed off and posting whenever the damn server will PERMIT me to.

Damn pretentious server….

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home