Saturday, March 17, 2007

The lost weekend post

This would have been posted last weekend if I had the access that they said that I had;

Bah fucking humbug and other unflattering things.

The promised Internet access does not obtain. Promises by the management have fallen through and smiles were plastered on faces while lies were told through these same smiles.

We can’t log on here. We have pretty much sat under the antenna that is supposed to be providing service just to be denied and told in Microsoft speak that the service is just not there, no matter what people tell you.

So I imagine that somewhere, someone is thinking that I have been killed and my lifeless body dropped somewhere in the Southwest to be eaten by coyotes and other hungry wildlife. No such luck.

The lovely Mrs. Troll is not trying to have me declared legally dead in order to collect the vast amounts of life insurance she has taken out on me without my knowledge.

She has, in fact, told me that she intends to keep me, even if just for a short while or until she wins the lottery, whichever comes first.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home