Saturday, May 19, 2007

Rested?

Well, things did not work out as I had hoped with the tortilla and gravy bit.

My disappointments are great, but on the other hand, let’s just say that I have never felt more squeaky clean. (They certainly do like their gravy.)

I am a bit more rested now and am looking forward to a bit of driving today to see friends and deliver a ferret. (I am not entirely certain how this came about.)

Work has been somewhat intense. I am running, running, running, and satisfying the imagined needs of many others. So far I seem to be keeping the clients satisfied and the boss happy that he does not have to do it.

So in my own demented way, I am happy, just not terribly motivated to write. It is hard to think when you can just barely drag your ass to the computer. I was reading a blog last night and found that I did not have to energy to read a bit of intense dialog. It was too demanding.

I think that it might be time for a little time off soon to recharge the batteries and reconnect with my inner asshole.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home