Sunday, June 03, 2007

Where in the hell have I been?

The ferret delivery went well. The half bald weasel made it to its new home and the happy caregiver began sanitizing everything that came with it. (An impressive array of cages, toys, beds, hammocks and even a weasel leash.)

I don’t recall ever seeing anyone taking their ferret for a walk in my life.

Work and life in general has been keeping me busy as a one legged man in a butt kicking contest but coming in second. I have been working three projects at kinda the same time, one of which is the last man standing on the hospital job, sucking my creative juices like a bath tub drain and leaving me tired and particularly uninspired when I get home. There is something about hospitals that depresses the hell outta me, even before all the sick people get there.

The grass needs cut, the house needs cleaning, and the garage looks like I should throw out every third thing that I see.

Now I am being kept busy getting the rig ready for yet another trip outta town. I was told late last week that I am going to the deep Midwest for a while. I am looking forward to it, but I have not done anything to the Doghouse since last winter and we had a HARD winter here.

That is the thing about having an RV; maintenance. They take a lot of TLC and an investment of time and money. Neither of which I have an overabundance of right now.

Am I done making excuses for not writing?

Let me think about it.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank heavens! I thought you had gone back to whatever planet you came from and forgot all about us poor earthlings.

10:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home