Monday, January 02, 2006

Viggo

Mrs. Troll has a thing for Viggo Mortensen.

You know who he is, that fella that played Aragorn in the Lord of the Rings.

This weekend we saw a picture of him on TV and the Mrs. mentioned that she thinks he is hot. Really hot.

In a brief burst of machismo I commented that he is about as liberal as one can get and still think they are alive. “A real tree hugger’s tree hugger,” I think I called him.

Mrs. Troll’s response?  “I don’t want to talk to him. I just want to fuck him.”

Damn. She does have a way with words.

1 Comments:

Blogger Suburban Turmoil said...

I have a thing for Viggo, too. He's my husband's age, so I try and tell him he could be like Viggo too, if he wanted it badly enough... :)

Thanks for stopping by!!

5:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home