Friday, February 10, 2006

Visit

The Mrs. has come all the way down to see me. I am happier than a Gnome taking a shit on the White House lawn.

I have not seen her in about a month. In that month I learned that she is what keeps me from exclusive relationships with my imaginary friends and from drawing the blood of people that piss me off, then burying the bodies in gravel pits.

I have missed her.

AND; She will not see this until she gets back home.

I could take advantage of the situation and tell tales of her involvement with evil monkeys that are holding President Bush’s brain hostage.

Instead I will take this opportunity to leave her a surprise and tell her I love her in front of everybody, violating some unwritten man-code and probably getting me fined.

Mrs. Troll, I love you.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love you here, I love you there, I love you everywhere!

I miss you too :(

4:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home