Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Gnome repellant

I am just so proud of myself!

After the decorative bastards thought making a hell of my life would be fun, I figured I was in for a world of trouble. Gnomes are tenacious, even if they are childish and not really too bright.

Looking for Gnome repellant was pretty much a waste of time. It’s challenging being a fictional critter. The resources that we have are mostly imaginary and of little help in a real situation.

I was reduced to using my brain. I may never recover.

As a last resort and a need for a diversion, I started listening to Air America on the radio. It is so bad that even the Gnomes want it to stop. They have quit coming around and things have been peaceful.

Finally, I have found something that Air America is good for.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home