Monday, January 23, 2006

Access

My internet access has been…….well……intermittent? (More like optimistic)

I have negotiated arrangements with a third party to let me get on their wireless network. I have to be careful to not abuse this privilege. This party holds the keys to my e-mail and my blog.

(Insert step off the reality bridge here;)

“Must……….protect…………access…..(‘We’ll make nice, won’t we Preciousssss? Must make nice to those who have accessessss. Not like those nasty Hobbits. Dirty, nasty Hobbits don’t share, does they, Preciousss?’)”

(Back to reality.)

I am NOT an addict, I just have a compulsion to type….and post. (And document the conversations with the voices in my head.) I could quit at any time…really.

I am lucky (read ‘pushy’) to have access at all. This is the only wireless access that I have found within thirty miles.

So, please forgive any interruptions in blogging. There are times when I will not have access. (Or I will just be too damn lazy to go anywhere.)

Hopefully the quality will make up for the lack of quantity.

(And maybe monkeys will fly outta my butt singing songs from ‘The Wizard of OZ’ before performing lewd acts on girls wearing gingham dresses and throwing empty beer bottles at the Cowardly Lion.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home