Friday, January 13, 2006

The company insisted

The company insisted on sending me home for the weekend. Unfortunately, it takes most of a day to fly from here to there, wasting one entire workday when things are just getting started. I won’t even get back to work before Wednesday of next week. I will be sure to pay more attention to travel time for future trips.

In the meantime, I am at least able to post from the airport. It a small kinda place, not like the huge airports that I am used to. This is a good thing. The only bad thing is that I am separated from the Starbucks by the TSA. Sigh.

While I am waiting, I have posted all the weirdness that I saved but thought I was going to have to wait ‘till tomorrow to post. Gawd I LOVE all this modern shit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home