Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Road Trip!

I am excited. (Insert the “Troll dance of Happiness and Joy” here.) (Now stick a chop- stick in your ear to remove that part of your brain that holds that particular memory. Don’t you feel better now?)

After about a month if hanging at the Casa de Trolls with little more to do than practice typing and contemplating my navel, I am going back to work. (Navel contemplation is vastly overrated and pays squat.)

I will be on the road for at least two days and Internet access at my destination looks……….sparse?   (I am not going to be reduced to dial-up. I won’t. I won’t I won’t!)

I am supposed to be in South Texas on Monday the 9th. I think I will take my time and maybe take a coupla side trips. I haven’t been in that part of the country in more than twenty years.

I am taking my house with me. Well….. my Dog House, actually. Troll’s Dog House is a 5th wheel trailer that I live in when I am on the road. It is quite comfortable and when the wifey gets mad at me I ask her to put me in the Dog House. (I would admit that pissing her off just to spend the night there has crossed my mind, but she reads this and would probably threaten my manhood. We would not want that, now, would we?)

Here I am, standing at the door of yet another adventure in the commercial construction industry. I will try to keep you up to date and interested.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home