Monday, April 17, 2006

I might have something nice to say.

I know that I have not had many nice things to say about the Texas Tropics. I am just here for a short while, (Yeah Right) and don’t have to like it.

But just to set the record straight, I have found a few select communities and neighborhoods that I think are really nice. All the nice places are kinda hidden and off the main roads, but that is why I didn’t notice them before. This last weekend I uncovered a little mobile home community that seemed quaint and interesting, built around a ‘lake’, and boasting its own police force.

So there you have it; I may not like the weather here, or the people, (Face it, I don’t like people anywhere) but I have found some towns that I would actually consider living in if I were to be forced to live here. It is not all bad.

There. I said it. Are you happy now? I DO sometimes find the good in things. I just have to be hit in the face before I will admit it.

And now back to the MizfiTroll bitching and complaining, which is already in progress.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home