Saturday, November 25, 2006

Bad house guests


We have all had, or worse yet been, bad houseguests.

I would never even contemplate the possibility of thinking about behaving badly while staying with someone. (And monkeys will fly outta my butt.)

I was kinda planning on a long and snarky post on bad guest behavior from this holiday season, but I can’t.

There was nothing to bitch about.

All the guests were polite, clean, and relatively sober.

I had hardly any dishes to clean after hosting a meal for ten! How in hell did that happen?

The house remained clean, the animals did only minimal emotional damage, and there were no children to steal alcohol and then puke on the floor.

How in the hell am I to continue blogging if you people will not give me things to bitch about?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home