Sunday, October 14, 2007

I'm Baaaaaaaack......

I am back in Sanctuary.

I kinda missed the place, and even missed the damn dogs as well. (But don’t tell them that. They will expect me to pet them ALL the time.)

It is nice having Internet again, even if it is just for a couple of days.

The U.B. pretty much did nothing in the house for the time we were gone on vacation or since. This morning I found a coffee cup in the bottom of the sink that I left there several weeks ago. He was told to do the dishes. I actually did not expect him to do anything, but did give him an opportunity to behave like a responsible person. He failed again. (Heavy sigh)

There was mold growing on things that I used to eat from and the microwave was nurturing a new life form that fought for continued existence with a determination that was quite impressive for something so young.

I may have saved the world from global catastrophe. Move over, global warming, here comes ‘The Irradiated Creature from the Microwave’.

I am going through some personal changes these days. My new position at work is making me control my inner Troll and only let him out after work hours. I am learning, but this one is not easy. Going directly from angry white man to nurturing, sensitive new age guy is rough. But I am a dedicated new age guy that will try to do the best in the long run.

And I still have this place to let out my inner Troll.

This might work out better for all…….

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home