Saturday, September 29, 2007

Suckey

Due to the truly suckey nature Internet in “America’s Campground”, I have been out of contact for a while now…

The network in Rawlins, Wyoming blatantly refused to let me in, while the one in Boulder Colorado was slower than hell when it worked at all.

The one in West Yellowstone would only give you access if you walked down to the laundry room and logged on while you listened to the dryers running. You could sit outside the laundry room, but in the rain it was cold and wet, not the best way to play with electrical devices.

My park in Pojoaque, N.M. has no Internet at all, as I have commented on before.

I am too damn cheap to buy one of those broadband wireless cell phone services. It would be nice, but I already pay for 4 lines of cell service with bells and whistles and don’t want to add another $50 to $60 a month to that bill.

I am hoping that soon I my project will start and I will have internet access from the other office. I have been told that it will have a phone and DSL, so maybe if I am a good boy I will be able to use my computer after hours.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home