Monday, September 03, 2007

The Lottery

The Lottery is a terrible disappointment for me. I never win. Ever. Nothing.

It is just like I am giving my money to someone that I don’t know and that doesn’t like me. (Kinda like child support without the satisfaction of getting fucked in the first place.)

To me it seems like a scam that some bad person might play on stupid people, “If you give me $5 every week I will give you a million dollars sometime. Maybe. (Snicker)”

The Lottery makes me feel like I am just a sucker, and to them, I probably am.

But there is still the possibility; however slight, that I might win big and suddenly become terribly rich and never have to worry about money again.

Right. And monkeys are gonna fly outta my butt.

I think that I would stand a better chance of winning big if I were to stand on my roof during a lightening storm in order for the wife to collect my insurance.

The odds are certainly better.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home