Sunday, August 05, 2007

Cheaper

I realize that I said in a previous post that I am living in a rather ratty RV park in Espanola, N. M.

I have changed my mind.

I went looking for another park in the hope that I could find something cheaper. I found something cheaper.

It looks like a war zone.

The grounds are overgrown with weeds. The overhead lights are broken in order to promote crime. When someone breaks an outlet or water faucet in the park, they just throw tape over the broken part and have done with it.

I thought the high dollar travel trailer with plastic wrap over it to prevent leaks was interesting. The tent area looks like a Hooverville from the 20’s and I noticed at least one occupied 5th wheel with a fence around it.

The interesting part is that this park seems relatively new with mostly 50 amp service and big rig friendly.

I decided that I like it much better where I am. Plus the owners gave me 10% off the monthly rate when they learned that I will be living up here for up to a year.

So in a way I did find something cheaper that I can live with; right where I am.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home