Sunday, July 29, 2007

Bath time

I took a bath this morning.

That’s right, a real bath, with hot running water and a big tub to soak in.

What I found disturbing, however, was the goo that I put in the water to make me clean.

It was a rather remarkable shade of green, one that never occurred in nature, and kinda reminded me of radioactive boogers.

Why in hell to the manufacturers of bath products make them in colors that make you want to go to a decontamination center? Whatever happened to the traditional off white that resembled seminal fluid? I can handle the products that resemble bodily fluids better than the ones that look like byproducts of the nuclear age.

After you get out of the tub and look back to see just how filthy you were the water should NOT have a faint glowing green tinge to it.

That’s my humble opinion and I am sticking to it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home