Sunday, July 29, 2007

Mongo

I used to work with one man that was really a very foolish person. (One of many, but I will just pick on this poor unfortunate one to pick on today.)

His name was Lloyd. I dubbed him ‘Mongo’, as in mongoloid.

Mongo did not like me very much. I wonder why?


(“Mongo no like Troll. Troll make fun Mongo. Make Mongo sad.”)

One day we were all required to go in to take a take a piss test for insurance reasons. He was very uneasy about the whole process and I was half convinced that he was taking some ‘stupid’ pill each and every morning just to get by.

He finally quietly asked me if benydril would show up on the test. I told him that everything would show up on the test.

He then began convincing himself that he was going to be fired for taking an over the counter medication. He was more worried than a cat at a dog show and working himself up at a rather impressive level.

I did nothing to dissuade him from this misconception. I probably even fed into his insecurities a bit.

I never told him that I am not an asshole.

What a sensitive bastard.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home