Sunday, July 22, 2007

Egg Salad

Mrs. Troll had a craving the other night. She wanted egg salad in a bad way.

She makes a very tasty egg salad. One that I would pay for if I had to and I am not a fan of the stuff.

As it turns out, the stuff is not fond of me either. I was pooting all the next day like a steam train going up a long hill with a heavy load. I could hardly walk without noxious gasses passing from my rear end. It would have been embarrassing if I had to actually work with anyone, but I have been alone.

Riding the elevator was an exercise in self control and clenched cheeks.

But the next time someone pisses me off I know what to do. I will have some egg salad and make certain that I work with them all stinkin’ day in a small room with very little ventilation.

When they complain I will tell them that I have a possibly fatal lower colon infestation just to get sympathy. When I have them feeling really bad about saying anything about my butt bubbles and my pending demise I will tell them the truth and get them all pissed of all over again.

Make the best of what you got.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home