Thursday, February 16, 2006

What is Truth?

I am sure that those of you that read this blog, (both of you) have figured out that I do not always tell the truth. I confess. I make some of this shit up. I don’t make things up to confuse people or to make them seem foolish. I make things up because I like to make things up, the more absurd the better.

I enjoy making fun of the human condition. Get over it.

I do this to vent my need to express myself, not to make readers end up in the nuthouse. But if you take what you read here too seriously, I am sure that you could end up there. That’s your problem. I don’t make you read this shit. You do that on your own. (You could also become obsessed with toast and make the acceptance of toast as a vegetable your life’s work.)

(Let me interrupt this rant to for a moment to give way to the pictures in my head. I see visions of people marching in some great protest thingy, waving signs that say, “Get a Hairlift,” and “Ketchup is a vegetable.” People on the other side are chanting slogans and waving signs proclaiming vegetable rights while flying a huge carrot balloon above the crowd with a great mucking sign that says, “Do I look like Toast?”)

Think of this site as entertainment. I assure you that the free entertainment here is more consistent than stories on popular TV. The shit that they would have you believe is way stranger than what I say here.

I hope to entertain you, perhaps enlighten you, and at the best, show you a point of view that you have never seen before. If I can do that, I am happier than a dog eating cat shit.

If I just entertain you and maybe make you laugh, that’s enough for me.

If you really don’t like what you read here, then maybe you should not be here. I can live with that as well.

In the meantime, I will let those voices in my head finally have a forum. Then maybe they will leave me alone and go play with you good folks that pretend to read this shit.

But then who will I talk to when all my voices are talking to you?

Damn. Maybe I should rethink this whole thing……….

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

let the voices in your head meet with the voices in mine over lunch with the lawyers then possibly you and I could talk without any interruptions! :)

6:04 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have been entertained in Conchas

5:47 PM  
Blogger MizfiTroll said...

Good! Don't I know you?? Grin

6:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Maybe just enough to be entertaining

4:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home