Sunday, October 08, 2006

Not one of my better ideas....



I told you that I would share the results of the great toilet switching of 2006.

It did not go well.

The MrsTroll noticed right away, the very instant her butt hit the seat.

“What’s wrong with my toilet?” she hollered from her private room.

“I dunno,” I hollered back, “What’s wrong with your toilet?”

“You did something! This is not my toilet! Did you switch toilets? Why in hell would you switch toilets? Did you give me that piece of crap from your bathroom? You had better get in here and fix things right away!”

“I am not going in there while you are in there,” I told her forcefully from the safe side of a closed door, “ I am afraid of being overcome with the fumes from your noxious butt bubbles.”

“Not funny, asshole,” she said in a kind and loving manner, “I want my toilet back and I want it back NOW! You had better have this fixed by the time I have to go again, and if it isn’t, you will be SLEEPING in my noxious butt bubbles!”

So my afternoon was spent in switching the toilets back.

Too bad I ‘forgot’ to turn the water back on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home