Sunday, December 31, 2006

After Snow Day In New Mexico

After spending over 2 hours shoveling snow in the driveway…..

I got stuck just as I backed onto the street.

Then I got stuck at the bend in the road.

Then I got stuck trying to back up to go home.

Then I got towed to the paved road by a 1949 Farmall tractor.

After that it was smooooooth driving to town.

(Insert a buffet lunch and Costco shopping trip here.)

Then I almost got caught in Albuquerque because they closed the Interstate again.

But my majikal mystery navigation system (MrsTroll) got me around things to the roadblock where I told the officer that I lived in the East Mountains and he waved me on through.

It was a nice drive until I got to my road again, so I made a beeline to the driveway and parked in the worst place possible.

Now I will talk a StepTroll into shoveling the other driveway….

And sleep through the beginning of the New Year. I am POOPED!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home