Sunday, April 01, 2007

I'm back

I have been neglecting things here of late and for that I apologize.

I have been working a lot of overtime and that much work always makes me tired. (How dare those bastards actually expect me to DO something and get paid for it! The nerve!)

I am also getting close to the end of this project and beginning another, which leads me to all kinds of weird shit happening and the need to be in two places at once when I am not anywhere at all.

The kids are fine, the wife is leaving me for a week to attend class in a far off city that is famous for its gays, and I am going to spend this weekend catching up on my sleep.

Let me say at this point that I am going to miss my Mrs. Troll. (Failure to say this is a violation of what ‘Every Husband Must Know’ and punishable by your wife remembering for years.) Really, I am going to miss her.

I hope she is having fun.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home