Thursday, February 23, 2006

Monsters with alarm clock voices are screaming me awake

Last night was filled with dramatic dreams. I remember few details, but I know that they woke me several times scared as hell and trembling between the sheets while dripping sweat in the 100% humidity and whimpering like a little girl.

I don’t know what’s up with that, but at least its dreamland instead of the real world.

Or perhaps I am dead wrong and this is the dream world and the other world is the real one. In that case I am in a heap o’ shit and better get back to it before the football headed boy from “Family Guy” eats my liver with pinto beans. I think I can take him. He’s just an infant, after all.

Goo’ night all.

If I don’t come back, you may want to rethink your worldview.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home