Saturday, April 07, 2007

Fickle Bitch

I have been working in a parking garage and loving it.

My latest project is assembling and collating laboratory furniture before transporting it to some storage facility for the client to move again later when they are ready. (Please do not ask me for the rationale of this. I just do what I am told. If I ask too many questions I just get confused and then start making sense of things.)

In the meantime I am working next to the large remotely activated doors that make me feel like an angry primate in a cage at the zoo. So far I have refrained from throwing feces at anyone.

SO, after a lovely and productive afternoon, I came home to the return of the lovely Mrs. Troll and we share stories and sourdough bread before taking a nap in order to get rested up for a good nights sleep.

Now, I wake up to the last thing that I expected: SNOW!

There is SNOW on the ground and it is COLD again!

What in the hell is going on here? It is the time of year when the green things are making New Mexico look like it might actually be habitable and then the cold makes reappearance just in time to kill everything all over again.

Mother Nature is a fickle bitch at best.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home