Thursday, April 12, 2007

Slimeball rat bastards that I call neighbors

I am pissed.

It seems that one of my neighbors ran over my dog’s leg and did not say anything to anyone.

How much effort could it have taken for some rat bastard to drop by and apologize for accidentally hitting my dog? What kind of callous shit will do something like that and not feel remorse? Why in hell can’t I understand what motivates people to be complete and utter slime balls that would be put to better use as fertilizer?

I just hope in my heart of hearts that whoever did this thing shall suffer a fate just as painful and unkind as she has.

Tomorrow she goes in for surgery to have a pin put in her bones so they will heal.

It would be far cheaper to put her down, but we do not work that way.

So please wish Fexophenedine a safe and happy surgery.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home